Wednesday 16 September 2015

nicky's picks - week 36: DANCE


I love it when it is my turn to choose the picks of the week, and what a fabulous week it was too!

With all the images that filled my Facebook newsfeed this week, I really thought I could feel the rhythm and hear the music...

Here are the selection of illustrations that touched my heart this week....

Nicky x

Anne L-y So

Aska Theillustrator

Cara King

Dana Haigh

Danny Zemp

Ian McLean

Izabela Ward

Janet Murphy

Jess Rackyleft

Jo Dickson-Undercliffe

Joanne Stead

Karen Zvorc

Kate Bartholomew

Leonie Cheetham

Linda Graham D'Agostino

Lou Endicott


Marie Charrois

Marie Laure Fontan

Marisa Morea

Melissa Tan


Peter Hinton

Rachele Rebetez

Ramona Davey





Sophia Tsorbaris

Vicktoria Takacs

  
Allison Smallwood

 
Joyee Neogi
  
Samantha Cohen


3 comments:

  1. Tough week (aren't they all :) ) Thanks for the inclusion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my 'foxtrot' among so many wonderful illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my piece in this lovely gallery! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.