Wednesday 21 June 2017

sally's picks - week 24: MULTICULTURALISM

Wow! What a lot of great images for me to choose from!!

Multiculturalism is so wonderful and interesting.  I just love it!  I also love how the 52 Week Illustration Challenge has participants from all over the world--so many different people from different cultures all participating together and appreciating the creation of art from each other.  I love how the images shared this week have celebrated diversity and promoted peace and togetherness.  So positive, so beautiful.  Thank you to everyone who put a little bit of beauty and love out into the world this week with your images.  I hope you enjoy my picks!

Gary Dadd

Gudrun Larusdottir

Jennifer Walker

Jo Bone

Joanne Stead

Jutta Berend

Katie W Stewart

Kim Phelan

Maria Brasil

Michele Kempees-Lewis

Penelope Pratley

Peter Hinton

Saga Mackenzie

Sarina Dickson

Sophie Marie

Sue Rinaldi
Goldie Chelmsford

Gregg Pearson

Luci Lima

Luciana Borghi

Peter Papamanolis

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.