Thursday 9 March 2017

penny's picks week 9: BAKING


My mum and grandma have/had a special knack when it comes to baking, they have the recipes that no-one else can seem to master. My grandma just knew her recipes by feel and memory. I like to bake as well and have loved sharing the mixing, measuring and eating with my own children and of course the licking of the spoon or beaters. Here are my picks that spoke to me this week and thank you for sharing your delightful interpretations of the theme.
  Cara King
Judy Watson
Alex Macinrow

Amanda Hunt

Ana Maer


Colin Rowe

Damien Thomasz

Danny Zemp

Darren Lebeuf

Elyse Kylie Derricott

Gwen Nåig

Jolanda Jarman


Jutta Berend

Kirsty Collett

Leonie Cheetham

Lindsey Chandler

Maja 8yrs

Marketa Havlova

Matthias Hollånder

Michele Kempees-Lewis

Nic Cotterell

Penelopes Nest

Peter Papamanolis

Priya Peggy Romal

Sasa Khalisa

Shani Nottingham

Sophie Marie

Suzy Houghton

Katharine Harper

Andrea England

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.